Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!

A little late, but still merry, nonetheless! No funny (to you, definitely not to me, until much, much later) mishap stories on this post... just a picture that makes us look half-way normal, until you get to know us in real life. :)

Our gracious neighbor took this shot in our back yard on one of those uncharacteristically warm days in late November. We told her she could wait to walk over until after the Colts game was over, and I promised it wouldn't take more than 10 minutes.

Because some of us don't have attention spans any longer than that.

(Cough) Tyler.

But, he was flexible enough to wear a puffer vest, so I have to give him props for that.

Thanks babe. I think you look hot in it, for the record.

On that note, I'm off to join my hot-in-a-puffer-vest husband downstairs for a little Guitar Hero Van Halen.

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!

No comments: