Monday, August 9, 2010

The Boys Are Back in Town!

...and I've never been so happy to see this much laundry in my entire life. Things I missed while they were gone:

My minivan. Seriously, I never thought I'd say that.

My idea-givers for Chase. He has an imagination, but not nearly one the size of his older brothers.

My laundry sorters, dishwasher unloaders, and trash boys. :)

Our nightly Bible readings minus two very eager learners (they have a few chapters in Daniel to catch up on now).

Trey's sweet eyes and giggles.

Jack's insightful conversations and creativity.

The man that I married thirteen years ago this summer. He brings energy and entertainment to this house like only he can!

Their bags are unpacked and the laundry is slowly getting caught up. And I'm happy to report that Jack and Trey are great at entertaining a certain two year old who decided she wants to use the potty this week! They read, play and talk with her while she sits, and waits (I was upstairs putting laundry away earlier, and knowing that there's no time to wait, Trey even helped her to the potty himself!).

Ah, they're home, and I like it that way...

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Aww, the boys are such good big brothers! I'm glad they came back all in one piece. ;-)