Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blessings...

Feeling a little reflective today, maybe because of all of this rain coming down outside. The house is quiet, Easter is approaching, and I am longing to see Jesus. Simple as that. Nothing major going on in my life right now, but my heart is burdened for a couple of very special friends going through trials they thought they would never have to face in this life.

I heard this song on K-LOVE a couple of weeks ago, and again today. I don't know what you're going through today, but if you are searching for something in the midst of your suffering, this song is a powerful reminder that Jesus is near, and He cares.

Listen here.

"What if trials in this life, are Your mercies in disguise?" - Blessings, by Laura Story

1 comment:

Cindy Koerber said...

Thanks Whitney. My heart is with you. Cindy